Skip to main content
- Used Bike Sales: We sell used bicycles at our shop every Saturday morning 10 am – noon and seasonally on Wednesdays 6-8pm (April – Oct).
- Classes: We teach bicycle maintenance through our introductory Tune Up class and our more advanced Overhaul Class.
- Freecyclery: Volunteers fix bikes which we donate to those in need. Volunteer Hours are Tuesday noon-5pm, Wednesday 6-8pm, and Friday 5-8pm.
- Open Shop: Use our tools to fix your own bike Tuesday and Thursday evenings 7-9pm, or Saturday afternoon 1-5pm.
- Youth Programs: We teach youth bicycle maintenance, safe commuting skills, and environmental awareness. Youth Open Shop is Monday 4-6pm.